About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
I am looking for a roommate to share my completely remodeled townhouse with! Here are the details:
About the townhouse:
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath four-story townhouse in the heart of Montrose.
- **You get your own parking spot in the garage! No need to park on the street!**
- Maid cleans the townhouse every 2 weeks (included in the rent!)
- New hardwood floors on the second floor (Living, Dining, Kitchen)
- Your room is on the 3rd floor and you have YOUR OWN private, full bathroom with granite counter and sink.
- Your room has french doors with a partial view of downtown, so you can enjoy the 8 months when the weather is nice!
- Great location in the heart of the Montrose area, near the corner of Montrose & W. Alabama.
- Nice, new back deck and lighting.
- Walking distance to many amazing restaurants, pubs, and shops.
- Rent is $1,100 per month + ½ Cable/Internet/Utilities. A steal for Montrose!!!
- Small pets will probably be allowed. It depends upon the pet(s).
- You only need to bring your bedroom furniture, the rest of the house is already furnished!
- Full security system connected to HPD & HFD. If you are female and staying in the house alone, you will feel completely safe here.
- Pictures attached.
- 43 year old guy with a professional job.
- Easy to get along with.
- Guy or Girl, it does not matter at all.
- Financially responsible.
- Able to provide First and Last month's rent up-front.
Listing ID: H160419163110664
Posted on 15 July 2018