About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 18 to 46 years old, professional, non smokers
Master Bedroom w/ Private Bath in New Luxury Townhouse
- Fully furnished with quality designer furniture including a Casper mattress, America's #1 Rated Mattress Brand (http://casper.com)
- Room is 12'4" X 10'8"
- A free daily express shuttle with stops along the Third Street Corridor, Dogpatch, SOMA, Caltrain and Downtown San Francisco
- Waterfront trails and parks that boast plenty of outdoor space, local public art installations, and incredible bay views
- High-end kitchen with dishware, silverware, and pots & pans
- Free on site laundry with all the supplies you'll need
- High Speed Wi Fi
- Free YouTube TV account (https://tv.youtube.com)
- Utilities approximately $80 per month: water, wi fi, gas & electricity
- Attached garage $100 per month, if available
- You'd be sharing the space with 2 other roommates
- Friendly, keeps to yourself, no drama, steady job.
- Please tell me a bit about yourself and send your Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook
- Email or text me if you want to set up a time to see it or during open house (Sun, Oct 28).
- Rent by Venmo or Paypal by the first of the month
- Deposit is last month's rent + $1,000
- Move in: Prorated 1st month's rent + Deposit
- 6 month lease then month to month, give 30 days notice before move out
Male, 40's, former UX designer at Sapient, Yahoo!, LinkedIn, and Zynga. I keep to myself but can also be sociable, clean, no alcohol, minimalist, 420 friendly. Interests include checking out live music (am an investor in Noise Pop), going to art galleries and museums, travel, street art. INFJ
Female, 25, originally from Belarus. Works at Apple in Sunnyvale. Enjoys cooking, traveling and live music.
Listing ID: H181108171159309
Posted on 8 November 2018